Gurgaon is one of the best places to invest for residential properties. Leaving aside the posh areas, the city also offers various locations for people looking for economical areas and affordable housing options.
The increasing importance of Gurgaon for real estate investment has been discussed a number of times. However, there are certain locations that still remain as the hot destination spots in Gurgaon for residential properties. An investment in Gurgaon property is always a fruitful investment as you always get a good return. The city offers properties for customers from different income groups. The middle class consumer segment can find properties within their budget. The prime locations of Gurgaon which are hot favourite for consumers to get affordable rates are as follows:
- Manesar: This is an industrial town just 15 km away from Gurgaon. There are 260 large industrial units and 8,000 small units in the area and is the fastest growing industrial town in the NCR with close proximity to both Delhi and Gurgaon. A small industrial town, Manesar is slowly growing into a full-fledged metropolis, with a model township in the making with a perfect balance of residential and commercial real estate.
- Gurgaon-Sohna Road: This is another hot destination in Gurgaon which offers the promise of quality lifestyle. The well-planned new launched projects in Gurgaon being developed on the Gurgaon-Sohna road by private developers offer beautiful apartments and houses with various amenities.
- New Gurgaon around NH-8: Another prime location for affordable flats is along the NH-8 including Sectors 76-95. Vatika Developers have come up with exclusive affordable apartments and townships in Sectors 80, 81. Special mention are One India Next and Vatika India Next.
- New Gurgaon Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway: The demand for residential units in Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway including Sectors 102-113 is gradually increasing. The 18-km long stretch is also known as Northern Peripheral Road. This is a 8-lane expressway linking Dwarka and Gurgaon. The property rates here are slightly less compared to other areas of Gurgaon, though the rates are continuously increasing.
- Dharuhera: This is an upcoming industrial town in Haryana, India. It is not exactly in Gurgaon but lies on the outskirts of the city, just 27 km away. It is considered as the new growth corridor of Gurgaon and New Delhi. Due to its prime location and close proximity to both Gurgaon and Delhi, Dharuhera is slowly becoming the hot choice for industrialist, investors, and real estate developers.