Owning a commercial property in Gurgaon can help you generate a good amount of profit. Also known as investment property, this includes shopping centers, office buildings, hotels and multifamily apartment buildings. Read on to more about how you can earn profit from a commercial property in Gurgaon.
The millennium city assures a great dividend to the owner of a property. However, to derive maximum profit from your commercial properties, you need to have an in-depth knowledge about the latest trends of the property market in Gurgaon. Location is one of the prime factors that you need to consider while purchasing a commercial property in Gurgaon. A property near location like City Centre Gurgaon can be an ideal option for you in terms of attracting prospective buyers. However, you will require a good amount of money for purchasing a commercial property in such prime locations.
Commercial plots for sale in Gurgaon can provide you good return on investment whether you are renting the property or planning to resale it. However, you need to do an extensive market research before using the commercial property for rent or for sale purpose. When it comes to property sale, you should wait for the right time. You should keep yourself aware when there is a great demand for commercial plots in Gurgaon for sale.
Let’s have a look at how you can rent your commercial property for reaping profit.
- Retail Properties: Retail properties are occupied by more than one tenant, and are utilized for retail transactions. The rent for a retail space differs on the basis of the location. You can earn a decent profit every month in the form of rent and a minimum amount in the name of maintenance annually.
- Office Space: This is another way to generate income from your commercial property. You can provide your commercial property on rent or lease to various govt. and corporate offices.
- Hotels: If you have purchased a capacious commercial property, you can give it to hotels on rent or lease. It can help you earn a whopping amount on an annual or monthly basis.
- Self-storage Units: Self-storage unit is an another option for you to make profit from the commercial property you have. You can allow your tenant to use the property for personal storage or for leasing purpose.
- Medical Units: Various medical units are coming up in major cities and other parts of India. You can rent your property to a hospital, private clinic or nursing home.
- MNCs and Financial Institutions: Due to cheap labor and high purchasing power, many multinational companies want to start their business in India. Most of the MNCs do not prefer to buy a commercial property in India. They usually prefer to take it on rent. Landlords enjoy a good and regular rent amount from these MNCs.
Buying a residential plot in Gurgaon has become the latest trend in the real estate market.
Buying property is one of the best investments in today’s time as there are attractive returns. The latest trend now in the real estate market is the growing demand for plots in Gurgaon and the big names among the real estate developers are slowly concentrating on the sale of commercial and residential plots, besides the regular apartments, villas, townships and residential complexes. Vatika INXT is a leading name in the developers market who offer plots for sale in Gurgaon in some of the best locations in the city. The reasons there has been a growing demand for plots are because loans are easily available with low interest rates, there are lots of tax benefits, you can use the plot for construction of your dream house or you can resell the plot in the future at higher rates. Also, the demand for residential flats is increasing every day and hence plots in Gurgaon for sale can be a good purchase where real estate value is rising.
Tips to consider
But before you buy plots in Gurgaon, there are some vital factors to be considered:
- First of all, check out whether the plot is under a reputed developer or not. For instance, you might come across many fraud dealers selling the same plot of land to various customers.
- Make sure that the plot you intend to purchase has been approved by Town planning department or concerned authority.
- Make sure that plot has a distinct and marketable title.
- Check whether the seller has a right over the property or not. This can be checked by looking at the title deed of the land. Let your lawyer examine the title deed.
- There should not be any legal issues associated with the land. You have to get the encumbrance certificate for this.
- The layout of the plot should be approved by the City Development Corporation and the local body.
- Make sure the plot is suitable for construction, without any obstructions that may cause problem to the development of the property.
- Verify the land as per master plan for the plot.
If you really want invest in plots, one best and safest option is to go for Vatika Plots in Gurgaon. Residential gated plots by Vatika Group in sectors 82- 85 Gurgaon are available for sale, with all necessary infrastructure, water supply, power, sanitation and communication facilities.
Many real estate companies working on behalf of property owners are capable of providing some very problematic properties on rent. You may realize the mistake you made in selecting a property, once its too late and you cannot do much about it. This blog discusses some tips that you should keep in mind while looking for a commercial office space or an office retail space on rent.
* Be aware of the prevailing conditions: Don’t be ignorant of the current market trends and the different types of commercial office spaces that are available on rent. There are some things about such spaces that you need to keep in mind. You have to be aware the past tenants and why they left, the rent of this property as well as the existing rents on similar properties in identical locations. When you are attentive of all these factors, it becomes easy to choose a property that will prove to be really good for your business.
* Location: While looking for commercial properties for rent, there are many people who would ignore the location factor. But, this is a critical mistake as location is one of the most important things, which needs to be considered while selecting a commercial property for rent. The main reason for its importance is that the success of your business will depend on the location where you decide to have your office or retail space. If the location is well connected, safe and is in a peaceful neighborhood, it will be good for your customers as well as your business. If you take an office space for rent in Gurgaon, it will meet all your requirements in terms of a good location. You need to ensure that your clients and customers get complete convenience and comfort when they visit your premises. Thus, make sure that you check out the location very carefully while selecting a property.
* Check the property carefully: Thoroughly check the property which you are looking to hire. You should check factors such as space of the property, ventilation and other issues related to a property. Also check emergency issues such as draining system, otherwise you might have to spend a lot later on on repairs and renewals. It is recommended that you choose a property which meets all your requirements and you do not have to spend extra money later on to make changes to the property. One India Next, located on NH-8 Gurgaon, offers vibrant commercial spaces in a prime location in Sector 82A.
When planning to sell your property, make sure you get the best deal. This is possible through proper and effective listing.
If you own a property in Gurgaon and are willing to put it on sale, you will definitely aim at getting the best deal. However, since the market conditions cannot be predicted, it is unsure how much time you might take in finding that perfect deal. Therefore, one must be patient enough and should wait for the right time to list the property. To be more precise, listing of a property means the manner in which the property for sale is displayed to the public. The listing should be informative and should be capable of attracting buyers.
Gurgaon new projects are gaining tremendous popularity and every property owner is seeking for a potential buyer. There are many ways by which you can list your property, but it is important to determine the right listing method. One of the most effective method of listing is online listing. People rely on the internet for almost all their needs, so why not when they need to search for property? Online listing is one of the best ways to attract a large number of customers. However, you should be very careful while listing your Gurgaon properties for sale. Here are a few steps to list your property:
- Make sure you upload all the necessary information related to the property you are willing to sell off. One of the best way by which you can add information is through data feeds. Create an attractive format and export the necessary information on a regular basis.
- The search engines collect information either by receiving the uploads or by crawling the web. Here is the time when you need to play smart! Try to attract as many website links as you can and generate a high amount of traffic. There are certain websites that provide free online space to feature properties. Follow one basic thumb rule- stay in the limelight by being a part of the popular and well-liked search engine. By doing so, you will be competent to attract buyers.
- Create a catalog that is unique. Catalogs that look the same, are automatically collaborated by the software. Also, a new and unique catalog is viewed maximum number of times.
- To display the authenticity of your listing and at the same time generate interest in the buyer, add some original photographs and maps of your property.
Source: Residential and Commercial Property in Gurgaon