Currently, if you are thinking of investing in a property in Gurgaon, then you are making a smart decision. It can help you get good returns in future. Read on to know more.
Gurgaon is one of the leading industrial and commercial hubs of the country. The millennium city is located 32 kilometers away from the national capital. Due to its proximity to NCR (National Capital Region), the city has witnessed rapid development. Considered as one of the most sought-after real estate destinations, many reputed real estate developers have created remarkable residential and commercial projects in this city. The new Gurgaon plots have the potential to lure many prospective buyers by means of their round the clock civic amenities.
Let’s have a look at the factors to know why it is safe to invest in a Gurgaon property.
Good Property Appreciation Rate in the Previous Year: If reports are to be believed then Gurgaon has a decent appreciation rate in the last year. The current real estate scenario in Gurgaon suggests that it is the perfect opportunity now for a buyer to own a property for sale in Gurgaon. Plots for Sale in Gurgaon range from affordable to mid-segment to even ultra-luxurious projects. Renowned property developers have created a number of real estate projects that have enabled the buyers to enjoy the bargaining power.
Can Cater to Your Need for a Bigger Home or Capacious Office Space: At present, Gurgaon offers capacious residential and commercial projects in order to meet the variegated demands of the buyers. You can avail various ready to occupy 3 BHK and 4 BHK flats in the millennium city. The emergence of IT / ITES sector has significantly improved the real-estate market in Gurgaon. Many high-income group buyers are now attracted towards investing in expensive luxury homes while the middle-income class group is targeting the mid-segment.
Locational Advantage: This is another reason why you should opt for a property in Gurgaon now. On the basis of locational advantage, you can avail different types of property options with various property rates in Gurgaon. So, if you had earlier postponed your decision of purchasing a property, now is the right time for you. Besides, Gurgaon’s proximity to the international airport has attracted the attention of many multinational companies and foreign businesses, and that has resulted in the emergence of a large number of commercial spaces in the city.
Owning a commercial property in Gurgaon can help you generate a good amount of profit. Also known as investment property, this includes shopping centers, office buildings, hotels and multifamily apartment buildings. Read on to more about how you can earn profit from a commercial property in Gurgaon.
The millennium city assures a great dividend to the owner of a property. However, to derive maximum profit from your commercial properties, you need to have an in-depth knowledge about the latest trends of the property market in Gurgaon. Location is one of the prime factors that you need to consider while purchasing a commercial property in Gurgaon. A property near location like City Centre Gurgaon can be an ideal option for you in terms of attracting prospective buyers. However, you will require a good amount of money for purchasing a commercial property in such prime locations.
Commercial plots for sale in Gurgaon can provide you good return on investment whether you are renting the property or planning to resale it. However, you need to do an extensive market research before using the commercial property for rent or for sale purpose. When it comes to property sale, you should wait for the right time. You should keep yourself aware when there is a great demand for commercial plots in Gurgaon for sale.
Let’s have a look at how you can rent your commercial property for reaping profit.
- Retail Properties: Retail properties are occupied by more than one tenant, and are utilized for retail transactions. The rent for a retail space differs on the basis of the location. You can earn a decent profit every month in the form of rent and a minimum amount in the name of maintenance annually.
- Office Space: This is another way to generate income from your commercial property. You can provide your commercial property on rent or lease to various govt. and corporate offices.
- Hotels: If you have purchased a capacious commercial property, you can give it to hotels on rent or lease. It can help you earn a whopping amount on an annual or monthly basis.
- Self-storage Units: Self-storage unit is an another option for you to make profit from the commercial property you have. You can allow your tenant to use the property for personal storage or for leasing purpose.
- Medical Units: Various medical units are coming up in major cities and other parts of India. You can rent your property to a hospital, private clinic or nursing home.
- MNCs and Financial Institutions: Due to cheap labor and high purchasing power, many multinational companies want to start their business in India. Most of the MNCs do not prefer to buy a commercial property in India. They usually prefer to take it on rent. Landlords enjoy a good and regular rent amount from these MNCs.
Gurgaon is filled with amazing looking villas and large plots. This blog gives a brief intro about both plots as well as villas investment. Read on to know more.
After buying their first home, people usually plan for a second home, not to live, but for the investment purpose. And here they falls in a dilemma what to buy – Plot or Villa. Both plots and villas are of almost same price, but investing in any of them requires lots of research. First of all, know your need. There are various plots for sale in Gurgaon, so if you are planning for one, research extensively. Similarly, real estate companies are investing in various villas projects in sector 82. However, both the investments contain some advantages and some disadvantages.
When somebody decides to buy a plot it means a sovereign choice of the owner to construct a house as per their needs and requirements. Whereas, if you choose a villa; it is already designed. Also, villa owners may renovate the interior but can’t change the shape and size of the construction area. Nevertheless, villas are better in terms of accessibility, security, and location. Here’s a brief comparison between the two – plot for sale in Gurgaon or choose a villa from various villas projects in sector 83.
- Price: In both the cases, cost is based on size, area, and availability of space. Also, cost of villas depends on the developer’s brand.
- Appreciation of value: Today, spaces are quickly vanishing and it is expected that in the near future, no plots will be left. Investing in plots is really beneficial and their value will increase year after year; whereas, villas have limited life span and after the complete development of the area, its value gets stagnant.
- Risk: When one plans to buy a plot, the most difficult problem arises when land is prone to litigations. This creates delay in possession by the developer. Similarly, this problem also arises while buying a flat. Often, when there is such type of problem, delay in possession occurs, along with compromised quality.
- Regular source of income: Generally, plots make low income when rented; whereas when you invest in a flat and give it on rent; you can easily generate a good amount of income from the first day of possession.
Gurgaon has become a hotspot for people looking out for residential properties. If offers luxurious houses with all the amenities.
The Existing Scenario
Investing in a property is always a wise choice and if you plan to invest in residential properties in Gurgaon, there can be nothing better than this. Investing in a residential property has become more of a necessity these days as it brings good monetary returns. Many real estate builders like Vatika India Next, Gurgaon are coming up with new residential projects in Gurgaon. If you have purchased a residential property, you can enjoy the benefit of enjoying huge capital profits.
The upcoming and existing projects in Gurgaon cater to a wide section of people. Right from luxurious residential options to affordable residential properties, you can find it all! One such esteemed developer offering these projects is Vatika. Gurgaon, Sector 82 is a flourishing location and offers residential property from 2 BHKs, 3 BHKs to 4 BHKs at affordable prices. The residential properties have been created keeping in mind the budget of various segments of the population. The mid segment properties are available at prices ranging between NR 8000 to INR 20000 per square feet. These properties are no less than a luxury. However, if you still want to opt for a more luxurious property, the budget will range between INR 1 to 2 crores.
A Look into the Future
If this budget is not affordable for you, you need not lose hope. Bringing a ray of hope for people belonging to the lower income group is The Haryana government where there will an availability of houses that will be affordable by the common man. The Government will set the price of these flats and they will be allotted to the people on a basis of a draw. Houses of 300 square feet will range around INR12 lakhs and houses of 645 square feet will be available for around INR 25 lakhs.
Gurgaon has undoubtedly developed at a tremendous speed and more and more people are looking for properties in the city. The well developed city is offering luxurious residential property with all the basic amenities at affordable prices. If you thinking of investing in a property, the time is now!