With the increasing demand for residential properties in Gurgaon, builder floors and apartments have become the cynosure of the millennium city’s real estate sector. However, there are various differences between the two. Read on to know more about the basic differences between a builder floor and an apartment.
The present day real estate market provides you enormous property options like flats, apartment, builder floors and multi-storeyed buildings etc. However, the construction of each residential project is different in terms of structure and concept. Builder floors are low-rise buildings which usually comprise of three to four floors. On the other hand, apartments are equipped with large number of floors. Presently, builder floors in Gurgaon are highly popular due as they provide all the modern amenities and utmost privacy to the buyer.
Builder floors are independent floors that help you enjoy an independent housing unit at affordable prices as compared to bungalows or villas. The best independent floors in Gurgaon are featured with seamless wall finish, flooring and kitchen.
Let us have an insight into the differences between the builder floors and apartments.
1.) Amount of Space
- Builder Floors: A builder floor is an independent floor with a single apartment. It gives you the opportunity to enjoy the feel of an independent home and is comparatively more spacious. In Gurgaon, if you want to enjoy a luxurious living in an independent floor, you can opt for the best independent floor in sector 83.
- Apartments: An apartment is a complete housing unit on a floor and mostly contains 3-4 families in each floor. Apartments are less spacious as compared to builder floors.
- Builder Floors: These houses are constructed with separate water and electricity connection for each floor. A builder floor is an ideal option for you if want to lead a luxurious living in a peaceful environment. Best floors in Gurgaon are also available with ready-to-move in options.
- Apartments: Residents of apartments normally enjoy better social life. They also get various facilities through the resident welfare association housing societies.
- Builder Floors: Builder floors are suitable for you only if you are willing to spend a good amount of money in the residential property you want to buy. These houses are highly favored by high-end customers who can afford to enjoy the benefits of best independent floors facilitated with better amenities and privacy.
- Apartments: Apartments highly suit the requirements of mid-end buyers who are looking for budget housing solutions.
4.) Cost of Maintenance
- Builder floors: Except facilities like water and security, builder floors provide you less amenities on offer. Hence, the cost of maintenance is low in case of builder floors.
- Apartments: As compared to builder floors, the maintenance cost of apartments is high. Since, apartments come with various amenities you have to bear a good maintenance cost.